The BBC has lost their 9/11 coverage in a cock-up - "anybody VCR it?"
5,999,999
2007-02-28 10:47:52 UTC
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2007/02/part_of_the_conspiracy.html

"4. We no longer have the original tapes of our 9/11 coverage (for
reasons of cock-up, not conspiracy). So if someone has got a recording
of our output, I'd love to get hold of it. We do have the tapes for
our sister channel News 24, but they don't help clear up the issue one
way or another."

Considering 9/11 was the biggest news day in recent memory and the
story so far of the millenium, I find it incredible that the public
only heard about the loss of the BBC's 9/11 coverage tapes in Richard
Porter's (Head of News, BBC World) personal blog.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2007/02/part_of_the_conspiracy.html

Who's betting the guy who lost them is jewish?
Jeff Lawrence
2007-02-28 10:51:56 UTC
Post by 5,999,999
Who's betting the guy who lost them is jewish?
Only you probably.
Cheers
Jeff
5,999,999
2007-02-28 11:50:07 UTC
Post by Jeff Lawrence
Post by 5,999,999
Who's betting the guy who lost them is jewish?
Only you probably.
Cheers
Jeff
Well, the Juwes are the men that will not be blamed for nothing, as
they say.
johannes
How is your £5999.99 Vauxhall Nova doing?
W. Wots
Which means that they will be blamed for everything??
Zarok
2007-03-02 16:48:22 UTC
Post by W. Wots
Post by 5,999,999
Post by Jeff Lawrence
Post by 5,999,999
Who's betting the guy who lost them is jewish?
Only you probably.
Cheers
Jeff
Well, the Juwes are the men that will not be blamed for nothing, as
they say.
Which means that they will be blamed for everything??
It's a Jack The Ripper reference.

'The Juwes are the men that will not be blamed for nothing' was
scrawled on a wall in Goulston street in Whitechapel after one of the
murders. A bloodstained fragment of one of the murder victim's aprons
was found underneath it, suggesting the graffiti had been the work of
Jack The Ripper.

Thomas Arnold, one of the investigating police officers, feared the
anti-Semitic sentiment expressed in the statement would inflame an
already tense community situation and ordered it to be removed.
Rumours were flourishing that the murderer was a Jew; he had at that
stage been nicknamed 'leather apron' by the local community.
5,999,999
2007-03-02 18:46:51 UTC
Post by Zarok
Post by W. Wots
Post by 5,999,999
Post by Jeff Lawrence
Post by 5,999,999
[...]
He was a jew, we find out a 100 years later. Jacob the Ripper killed
his victims in a typically semitic way, by cutting his victims throats
halal/kosher style like a ritual blood libel murder.

http://www.casebook.org/dissertations/jacob-the-ripper.html
There is a truism that, delicately stated, birds do not soil their own
nest. If we accept that lives would probably have been lost then we
must consider why the killer selected this almost exclusively Jewish
area in which to operate. Furthermore, the murder scenes are, in
themselves, provocative.

Buck's Row - opposite Brady Street Ashkenazi Cemetery.
Hanbury Street - Glory of Israel and Sons of Klatsk Synagogue
situated
at no. 50a. Synagogues at 19 Princelet St. and 17 Wilkes St.
Berner Street - St. George's Settlement Synagogue.
Mitre Square - beside the Great Synagogue.
Miller's Court - beside Spitalfields Great Synagogue, Church St.
( Fournier St.)

Consider the pattern of "silent" killings in almost open ground. How
could the killer escape so easily? Why did he continue operating in an
area where police activity and public vigilance was heightened? What
if: he knew that he was guaranteed sanctuary in a place of worship?
SteveW
2007-02-28 11:50:37 UTC
On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 10:47:52 -0000, 5,999,999 =
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2007/02/part_of_the_conspiracy.h=
tml
"4. We no longer have the original tapes of our 9/11 coverage (for
reasons of cock-up, not conspiracy). So if someone has got a recording=
of our output, I'd love to get hold of it. We do have the tapes for
our sister channel News 24, but they don't help clear up the issue one=
way or another."
I have I think - off to search mountain of tapes !
Considering 9/11 was the biggest news day in recent memory and the
story so far of the millenium, I find it incredible that the public
only heard about the loss of the BBC's 9/11 coverage tapes in Richard
Porter's (Head of News, BBC World) personal blog.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2007/02/part_of_the_conspiracy.h=
tml
Who's betting the guy who lost them is jewish?
-- =

Steve (3)
Damot
Make sure they refund your licence fee if you find it!
Daniel Lincoln
2007-02-28 18:14:55 UTC
Post by 5,999,999
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2007/02/part_of_the_conspiracy.html
"4. We no longer have the original tapes of our 9/11 coverage (for
reasons of cock-up, not conspiracy). So if someone has got a recording
of our output, I'd love to get hold of it. We do have the tapes for
our sister channel News 24, but they don't help clear up the issue one
way or another."
I have I think - off to search mountain of tapes !
Please do report back whether you have it or not, or that £5.99 bloke
will start claiming that you found it and Mossad bumped you off. ;)
Resident Drunk
2007-02-28 12:32:17 UTC
Post by 5,999,999
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2007/02/part_of_the_conspiracy.html
"4. We no longer have the original tapes of our 9/11 coverage (for
reasons of cock-up, not conspiracy). So if someone has got a recording
of our output, I'd love to get hold of it. We do have the tapes for
our sister channel News 24, but they don't help clear up the issue one
way or another."
Considering 9/11 was the biggest news day in recent memory and the
story so far of the millenium, I find it incredible that the public
only heard about the loss of the BBC's 9/11 coverage tapes in Richard
Porter's (Head of News, BBC World) personal blog.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2007/02/part_of_the_conspiracy.html
Who's betting the guy who lost them is jewish?
Probably much longer odds than those on you being a hateful little cunt
with a chip on his shoulder.
Paul Evans
2007-02-28 12:46:09 UTC
Post by 5,999,999
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2007/02/part_of_the_conspiracy.html
"4. We no longer have the original tapes of our 9/11 coverage (for
reasons of cock-up, not conspiracy). So if someone has got a recording
of our output, I'd love to get hold of it. We do have the tapes for
our sister channel News 24, but they don't help clear up the issue one
way or another."
Considering 9/11 was the biggest news day in recent memory and the
story so far of the millenium, I find it incredible that the public
only heard about the loss of the BBC's 9/11 coverage tapes in Richard
Porter's (Head of News, BBC World) personal blog.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2007/02/part_of_the_conspiracy.html
Who's betting the guy who lost them is jewish?
It was me.

I did it. What with being Jewish and all.

It's what you wanted to hear, you pathetic little cunt.

Paul.
silvercelt
2007-02-28 16:40:31 UTC
May be someone taped Eastenders over them...
Midex
2007-02-28 18:49:57 UTC
Post by Paul Evans
[...]
Paul.- Ocultar texto entre aspas -
- Mostrar texto entre aspas -
No it probably was a jew who lost it. You forgotten the dancing
Israelis on 9/11 you mass murdering cunt?
We know Israel did it. Let me promise you this stunt will cost Israel
Israel.
Damot
2007-02-28 18:57:41 UTC
On 28 Feb 2007 10:49:57 -0800, "Midex"
Post by Midex
Post by Paul Evans
[...]
Run run! The Jews are after you!! Run run!

Tosser.
Chris X
2007-02-28 19:08:47 UTC
Post by Midex
Post by Paul Evans
[...]
Those of you who want to know why "Damot" is so pro-Zionazi need only look
in uk.politics.misc where this warmongering piece of shite has been
cheerleading Bu$h and Bliar's illegal wars for some time now. He truly
revels in death.
Damot
2007-02-28 19:11:11 UTC
Post by Midex
Post by Paul Evans
[...]
They might be more interested to know why you've gone to the trouble
of following me in here. Could it be because I enjoy winding you up?

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!

Jump again for me Peter.
Chris X
See what I mean ? Hopelessly addicted to death.
Sofa - Spud
2007-02-28 23:01:52 UTC
Post by Midex
Post by Paul Evans
[...]
revels in death.- Hide quoted text -
""Bu$h"" ""BLiar"" ""Zionazi""" when will you grow up for gods sake
Chris? Anyway shouldn't you be engineeering the new NNP government in
waiting or some such?
Chris X
2007-03-01 16:53:19 UTC
Post by Sofa - Spud
Post by Midex
Post by Paul Evans
[...]
Oooh - *someone* is upset at my revealing the unsavoury truth about "Damot".
(Snigger !)
Sofa - Spud
2007-03-01 21:03:26 UTC
Post by Chris X
Post by Sofa - Spud
Post by Midex
Post by Paul Evans
[...]
Snigger away , we all know why you don't condemn Islamic terrorism
even against your own countrymen.

Chris - Mo - X
Chris X
Thanks. I intend to.
Vol
2007-02-28 19:11:08 UTC
Post by Damot
Post by Midex
No it probably was a jew who lost it. You forgotten the dancing
Israelis on 9/11 you mass murdering cunt?
We know Israel did it. Let me promise you this stunt will cost Israel
Israel.
Run run! The Jews are after you!! Run run!
Tosser.
LOL. You nicked the line I used on you, almost word for word! I must have
struck bone.

Run run. The Muslims are after you!!

Hypocritical fool.
Damot
2007-02-28 19:22:20 UTC
Post by Vol
Post by Damot
Post by Midex
No it probably was a jew who lost it. You forgotten the dancing
Israelis on 9/11 you mass murdering cunt?
We know Israel did it. Let me promise you this stunt will cost Israel
Israel.
Run run! The Jews are after you!! Run run!
Tosser.
LOL. You nicked the line I used on you, almost word for word! I must have
struck bone.
Well if I did it certainly wasn't intentional. I must have liked the
way it sounded. It does have a certain ring to it.
Bion
2007-02-28 23:21:44 UTC
Post by Damot
Post by Vol
LOL. You nicked the line I used on you, almost word for word! I must have
struck bone.
Well if I did it certainly wasn't intentional. I must have liked the
way it sounded. It does have a certain ring to it.
It has a good ring to it because it highlights the simple minded cretins
for what they are - be they Jew obsessed hateful freaks, or now laughably
the Muslim obsessed hateful hypocrite.
Damot
2007-03-01 00:13:11 UTC
Post by Bion
Post by Damot
Post by Vol
LOL. You nicked the line I used on you, almost word for word! I must have
struck bone.
Well if I did it certainly wasn't intentional. I must have liked the
way it sounded. It does have a certain ring to it.
It has a good ring to it because it highlights the simple minded cretins
for what they are - be they Jew obsessed hateful freaks, or now laughably
the Muslim obsessed hateful hypocrite.
Except I don't hate Muslims. I only hate terrorists, be they Muslim,
Jew, or internet trolls.
Sofa - Spud
2007-03-01 10:10:47 UTC
Post by Damot
Post by Bion
Post by Damot
Post by Vol
LOL. You nicked the line I used on you, almost word for word! I must have
struck bone.
Well if I did it certainly wasn't intentional. I must have liked the
way it sounded. It does have a certain ring to it.
It has a good ring to it because it highlights the simple minded cretins
for what they are - be they Jew obsessed hateful freaks, or now laughably
the Muslim obsessed hateful hypocrite.
Except I don't hate Muslims. I only hate terrorists, be they Muslim,
Jew, or internet trolls.
Well you won't find Chris condemning Muslim terrorists as their
primary enemy is his enemy - Israel. He won't condemn them even when
blowing up our own . Thats why he's gone over to the NNP whatever they
are meant to be.
W. Wots
Hello Vol, didn't see you in this years free.uk.tv.bigbrother., been away?
Fr J. Hackett
2007-02-28 20:30:00 UTC
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2007/02/part_of_the_conspiracy....
"4. We no longer have the original tapes of our 9/11 coverage (for
reasons of cock-up, not conspiracy). So if someone has got a recording
of our output, I'd love to get hold of it. We do have the tapes for
our sister channel News 24, but they don't help clear up the issue one
way or another."
Considering 9/11 was the biggest news day in recent memory and the
story so far of the millenium, I find it incredible that the public
only heard about the loss of the BBC's 9/11 coverage tapes in Richard
Porter's (Head of News, BBC World) personal blog.
Well that I find utterly extraordinary.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2007/02/part_of_the_conspiracy....
Who's betting the guy who lost them is jewish?
As for that, fuck off.

fr.
W. Wots
2007-03-01 00:06:58 UTC
Post by 5,999,999
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2007/02/part_of_the_conspiracy.html
"4. We no longer have the original tapes of our 9/11 coverage (for
reasons of cock-up, not conspiracy). So if someone has got a recording
of our output, I'd love to get hold of it. We do have the tapes for
our sister channel News 24, but they don't help clear up the issue one
way or another."
Considering 9/11 was the biggest news day in recent memory and the
story so far of the millenium, I find it incredible that the public
only heard about the loss of the BBC's 9/11 coverage tapes in Richard
Porter's (Head of News, BBC World) personal blog.
Surely to God there are copies kept by other T.V. stations world wide, why
would the B.B.C. need to ask the public for help?
clough
2007-03-01 09:21:06 UTC
On 28 Feb 2007 02:47:52 -0800, "5,999,999"
Post by 5,999,999
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2007/02/part_of_the_conspiracy.html
"4. We no longer have the original tapes of our 9/11 coverage (for
reasons of cock-up, not conspiracy). So if someone has got a recording
of our output, I'd love to get hold of it. We do have the tapes for
our sister channel News 24, but they don't help clear up the issue one
way or another."
Considering 9/11 was the biggest news day in recent memory and the
story so far of the millenium, I find it incredible that the public
only heard about the loss of the BBC's 9/11 coverage tapes in Richard
Porter's (Head of News, BBC World) personal blog.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2007/02/part_of_the_conspiracy.html
Who's betting the guy who lost them is jewish?
Only paranoid fuckheads.

Clough
Binyamin Cramer
Or realists.
Gallows Cheater
2007-03-01 11:39:22 UTC
Post by 5,999,999
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2007/02/part_of_the_conspiracy.html
"4. We no longer have the original tapes of our 9/11 coverage (for
reasons of cock-up, not conspiracy). So if someone has got a recording
of our output, I'd love to get hold of it. We do have the tapes for
our sister channel News 24, but they don't help clear up the issue one
way or another."
Considering 9/11 was the biggest news day in recent memory and the
story so far of the millenium, I find it incredible that the public
only heard about the loss of the BBC's 9/11 coverage tapes in Richard
Porter's (Head of News, BBC World) personal blog.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2007/02/part_of_the_conspiracy.html
Who's betting the guy who lost them is jewish?
Only paranoid fuckheads.
Or realists.
Strangely, as I understand things, the recently "discovered"
(read: "leaked") tape currently circulating was on the BBC's own shelves.
A conscious effort to suppress evidence in a murder case is conspiracy
after the fact. Now, if it can be shown that suppressing such evidence was
done in order to further the cause of waging a war of aggression in which
hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians as well as tens of thousands of
combatants are killed, we start talking about the gallows.
--
SSGG - When somebody talks of shutting them down, you get three hundred
thousand "1st amendment" types jumping to the guy's defense, giving you a
http://www.ice.gov/pi/news/newsreleases/articles/051115chicago.htm
johannes
2007-03-01 19:29:11 UTC
Post by Gallows Cheater
Post by 5,999,999
[...]
Of all the conspiracy theories out there, this one is the weakest of them all.
(And I am not defending the Iraq war). I am amazed how many wants this
conspiracy to be true, only to further their own agenda.
Gallows Cheater
2007-03-01 23:24:03 UTC
Post by johannes
Post by Gallows Cheater
Post by clough
Post by 5,999,999
Who's betting the guy who lost them is jewish?
Only paranoid fuckheads.
Or realists.
Strangely, as I understand things, the recently "discovered"
(read: "leaked") tape currently circulating was on the BBC's own shelves.
A conscious effort to suppress evidence in a murder case is conspiracy
after the fact. Now, if it can be shown that suppressing such evidence
was done in order to further the cause of waging a war of aggression in
which hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians as well as tens of
thousands of combatants are killed, we start talking about the gallows.
Of all the conspiracy theories out there, this one is the weakest of them all.
Well, I have since discovered that the expression "discovered on the shelf"
used to describe the providence of the video was metaphorical. Note that I
did qualify my original statement with "as I understand things". Regarding
the remainder of what I said: I am convinced that people within the MSM do
conspire with criminals to help them cover their criminal activities, and
that they do manipulate the flow of information in order to mislead the
public on matters of utmost significance.
Post by johannes
(And I am not defending the Iraq war). I am amazed how many wants
this conspiracy to be true, only to further their own agenda.
What exactly is my own agenda? How is my suggesting that highly placed
individuals in the MSM are participating in a criminal conspiracy to
manipulate world affairs furthering that agenda?

Which of the following are true statements:

*) Five Israeli citizens were arrested on 09/11/01 after the police received
a report that they were acting in a celebratory manner while filming the
destruction of the WTC.

*) There are numerous eyewitness accounts of large explosions going off in
the WTC, to include in the basements before the towers collapsed.

*) A 47 story tall steel frame high rise building completely collapsed at
near free-fall speed, mostly into its own footprint several hours after WTC
1 and WTC 2 collapsed.

*) Usama bin Laden, unequivocally, took responsibility for the 9/11/01
attacks.

*) Dozens of Israeli spies were apprehended in the US in the moths
surrounding 9/11/01.

*) The President of the US is a member of a highly secret occult order which
was founded by one of the worlds leading figures in the trade of illicit
drugs.

*) The CIA operated military-type cargo planes bringing tons of cocaine into
the US in the 1980s.

*) NIST has a scientific basis for this claim: "Pure liquid aluminum would
be expected to appear silvery. However, the molten metal was very likely
mixed with large amounts of hot, partially burned, solid organic materials
(e.g., furniture, carpets, partitions and computers) which can display an
orange glow, much like logs burning in a fireplace. The apparent color also
would have been affected by slag formation on the surface."

*) Usama bin Laden was indicted for his alleged involvement in the 9/11/01
terrorist attacks.

*) George Herbert Walker Bush was in Dallas the day JFK was assassinated.

*) The family of John Hinckley Jr. and the family of George H. W. Bush were
mutually well acquainted when Hinckley allegedly shot Reagan.

*) A retired senior structural engineer with over 40 years of experience
working with concrete and steel structures as well as with collision
analysis, concluded that the WTC buildings 1, 2, and 7 were destroyed by
controlled demolition.

*) It is beyond question that the MSM in the US suppresses news worthy
stories in order to facilitate the commission of serious crimes.
johannes
2007-03-03 18:31:50 UTC
Post by Gallows Cheater
Post by johannes
Post by Gallows Cheater
Post by johannes
[...]
So it must be true eh? Did any structural engineer disagree with him?

The connection of all those points to 9/11 are highly construed. Almost
everybody in the world saw what happened as it happened. Doubters seem
overly keen to interpret anything unusual as signs of a conspiracy, but
the collapse of 100 floor buildings were unusual as it had never happened
before. The collapse rate was an incredible 0.1 sec/floor, a lot of
compressed air had to come out very fast. The resulting plumes, as the
windows burst under the air pressure, were taken by conspiracy theorists
as controlled explosions. A lot of people with an axe to grind, justified
or otherwise, readily jumped on that bandwagon.
s***@hotmail.com
2007-03-04 06:37:37 UTC
Post by johannes
Post by Gallows Cheater
Post by johannes
Post by johannes
[...]
It disturbs me greatly that is it assumed that all those of us who
question the veracity of the Holocaust are assumed to believe the
attacks of 9/11 were part of a government conspiracy. The myth of
911truth is very simular to the Holocaust myth, in that it blames one
government for all ill deeds while serving another agenda. And it is
almost imposible to make other debunkers of the 911Myth listen if
they know you have questions about the Holocaust.

I was banned here: http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com/

after one hysterical "twoofer" gal harrassed the site moderators until
they deleted all my posts. And they're a 911DEBUNKER site! How
strange is that, friends? So much for free speech!

Some one needs to show these boys the price of censoring their own
allies.

Thank you for listening.

(BTW-I'm a colonial period fan; sometimes I get stuck in the period
while writing. Hope I don't sound too strange!)
Paul
2007-03-04 06:44:21 UTC
Post by johannes
Post by Gallows Cheater
Post by johannes
Post by johannes
[...]
storm-watch-***@hotmail.com
Hide options Mar 3, 10:37 pm
Newsgroups: uk.politics.misc, uk.media.tv.misc, alt.impeach.bush,
aus.politics, alt.revisionism
From: storm-watch-***@hotmail.com
Date: 3 Mar 2007 22:37:37 -0800
Subject: Re: The BBC has lost their 9/11 coverage in a cock-up -
"anybody VCR it?"
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Remove | Report this message | Find messages by this author
On Mar 3, 10:31 am, johannes <***@sizenospamfitter.net> wrote:

Post by johannes
Post by Gallows Cheater

Paul

johannes
2007-03-04 09:29:52 UTC
Post by s***@hotmail.com
Post by johannes
Post by Gallows Cheater
Post by johannes
Post by johannes
[...]
This is the first time I am presented with the suggestion of attachment
of such beliefs; these events happened 60 years apart. The suggestion
that beliefs are attached to other beliefs or non beliefs gets very
convoluted. In particular when it is used as demarcation of group
associations rather than anything to do with what really happened.

The Holocaust happened on an industrial scale; this is so well
documented, not just recently, but over the entire time period since WWII
and in all places. People who deny this are putting their heads in the sand
and are not interested in genuine reasoning. Hence, you can carry on until
the cows come home. But we shouldn't focus on the Holocaust alone, other
atrocities have also happened during history involving other groups of people.

The 9/11 happened just as you saw it. The only cover up was after the
event, as people who should have been more vigilant were afraid of
losing their jobs.
9/11 Wasn't Real
2007-03-15 14:09:48 UTC
It's odd how the more zionist friendly BBC News 24 recordings didn't
mysteriously go missing but the tapes of the more vigorous regular BBC
news tapes did.
p***@yahoo.com
2007-03-15 14:44:50 UTC
Post by 9/11 Wasn't Real
It's odd how the more zionist friendly BBC News 24 recordings didn't
mysteriously go missing but the tapes of the more vigorous regular BBC
news tapes did.
You've CLEARLY never watched an BBC reports on Israel then. And what
the fuck does WTC 7 have to do with "zionists" outside of your
misshapen, ugly, warty, hairless head?

Tex
What would you know about reality, mushroom-boy?
Gallows Cheater
2007-03-13 16:37:04 UTC
Post by Tex
Post by 5,999,999
[...]
That's Shroom-Boy, BTW. But back to the issue of whether it was a Jew who
lost the footage. I seriously doubt it. The footage was not lost. Now,
who _claimed_ it was lost? That's a different story.